As a current Upper Arlington Board of Education member and the mother of three sons currently in UA schools (grades 12, 9, and 7), Jenny has the perspective and experience that the board needs.
Since joining the Upper Arlington Board of Education in January 2020 Jenny has served in the following positions:
- Vice President of the Board 2022
- The superintendent HR committee
- The superintendent Safety and Facilities committee
- The superintendent finance committee
- The superintendent communications committee
- Board liaison to the well being committee
- Board liaison to the Equity Advisory Board
- Board liaison to the superintendent search firm
- Board representative on the interview committee for the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion consultants
- Board Representative to district International Baccalaureate review.
Having served in these positions, Jenny knows how our district operates and where it needs to grow
Jenny is a longtime Upper Arlington resident. She graduated from The Ohio State University with a BA in Comparative Studies. Jenny and her husband, Shawn, have three children, Jack, Charlie, and Thomas. Prior to serving on the board, she was actively involved in her kids’ schools.